Kevin and Lori Weinmann have been a part of the Portland community for many years, and have raised three wonderful children in the Northeast neighborhood of Laurelhurst. Following a short stint in the world of corporate accounting, Kevin renovated several old houses around Portland and found that his true calling was to be his own boss. He chose to put his business degree and contracting skills to use and started his own painting company. His first crew consisted of himself and one other painter, and he quickly discovered that although there were many talented painters out there, very few of them had the business background to grow a successful company. Weinmann Painting has since grown from a one-man operation to a family-owned and operated team of full service painting professionals serving the Portland OR metro area. Kevin brings over 25 years of experience to a variety of residential and commercial painting projects, and Lori serves as the Business and Marketing Manager. The Weinmann Painting philosophy can be summed up as follows, “We strive to meet the needs of our clients with professionalism and attention to detail at a competitive price. Whether we are working on a large historic home or small kitchen project, we listen attentively to the desires of our clients and endeavor to exceed their expectations.”
The Weinmann Painting Promise
- We promise to help our clients protect and beautify their homes, properties and work places with the highest standards of quality.
- We promise to provide the utmost in professional painting services in a prompt, friendly and honest manner.
- We promise to maintain communication with our clients throughout the entire process.
- We promise to offer clients the highest quality materials, utilizing environmentally-friendly products whenever possible.
- We promise to stand behind our work with one of the best guarantees in the industry.