Weinmann Painting is Hiring!
We are a family-owned company that specializes in high-end residential exterior and interior projects and have a reputation as one of Portland’s leading painting companies.
Se habla Español
Does This Describe You?
- You want full-time work with the option of overtime hours
- You want a long-term career, not just a job
- You enjoy working outdoors and as part of a team
- You have a social security card or work permit, and are able to pass a drug screening
- You have a positive attitude, pay attention to detail, and would like to learn new skills
- You have a driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from project sites
- You like to work in a fast-paced, physically challenging work environment; are comfortable working on ladders and in a variety of temperatures and conditions
Weinmann Painting Can Offer You:
- A Competitive Wage
- Opportunity to move up in the company as your skills increase
- Paid Health Insurance
- 40 hours paid time off each year
- 401K “Safe Harbor” Matching Retirement Program
- Profit Sharing (Crew Leaders)
- Training in all aspects of Craftsman-level exterior and interior painting
Apprentice Painters –
$18 per hour to start
No painting experience necessary, we will provide training and safety equipment
Experienced Painters –
$21–$25 per hour
Must have experience brushing, rolling, caulking, and all aspects of prep
Crew Leader/Assistant Crew Leader – $26 to $29 per hour
Must have experience brushing, rolling, spraying, caulking, and all aspects of prep; English skills required; Carpentry skills a plus.