Weinmann Painting is Hiring!
We are a family-owned company that specializes in high-end residential exterior and interior projects and have a reputation as one of Portland’s leading painting companies.
Se habla Español
Does This Describe You?
- You want full-time work with the option of overtime hours
- You want a long-term career, not just a job
- You enjoy working outdoors and as part of a team
- You have a social security card or work permit, and are able to pass a drug screening
- You have a positive attitude, pay attention to detail, and would like to learn new skills
- You have a driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from project sites
- You like to work in a fast-paced, physically challenging work environment; are comfortable working on ladders and in a variety of temperatures and conditions
Weinmann Painting Can Offer You:
- A Competitive Wage
- Opportunity to move up in the company as your skills increase
- Paid Health Insurance
- 40 hours paid time off each year
- 401K “Safe Harbor” Matching Retirement Program
- Profit Sharing (Crew Leaders)
- Training in all aspects of Craftsman-level exterior and interior painting
Apprentice Painters – $18 per hour to start
No painting experience necessary, we will provide training and safety equipment
Experienced Painters – $21–$25 per hour
Must have experience brushing, rolling, caulking, and all aspects of prep
Crew Leader/Assistant Crew Leader – $26 to $29 per hour
Must have experience brushing, rolling, spraying, caulking, and all aspects of prep; English skills required; Carpentry skills a plus.
From Our Clients
“Excellent communication, friendly and tidy crew who always showed up on time and finished early. Even our neighbors commented positively (with no encouragement) on how they’d never seen such attention to detail and thorough clean-up. Would definitely recommend to anyone seeking a quality exterior paint job on an older historic house with lots of trim detail and prep work. Owner Kevin Weinmann had many helpful recommendations that made the job turn out even better than expected. If only all contractors were as easy to work with!”
“Weinmann was a pleasure to work with from the bid process to completion. The communication was exemplary, the process was hassle-free, and the finished product was superior! The crew was on time every day, kept us informed about the status and process every day and were a pleasure to work with. It is very obvious that this is a company of honesty and integrity. Throughout the process we felt Weinmann was totally committed to our satisfaction. We recommend with NO reservations and will use them again in the future for all painting needs.”
Kathy G. & Barb B.